101 Nye St New Bedford, MA. 02746
PO Box 21 Chartley, MA. 02712
THINGS TO BRING AS YOU ENTER THE PROGRAM
- Birth Certificate
- Picture ID (Driver’s License, State ID, Current Passport
- Social Security Card (or letter from SS Office stating you have applied for one
- Flip Flops for Shower
- Casual Clothing (Polo Shirts, Khakis, Jeans (not torn) colored tees, sweat shirt, sweater
- Button down Collared Shirts
- Dress Slacks, Button Down Shirts, Dress Shoes, Suit, Blazer if you have one (Required for Services)
- Sneakers, Snow Boots
- Laundry is done once a week, plan accordingly
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE, STATE ISSUED ID AND SOCIAL SECURITY CARD REQUIRED
- Prior to entry it is suggested that you see a Doctor and a Dentist if needed.
THINGS NOT TO BRING TO THE PROGRAM
Tobacco products of any kind. Anything containing Alcohol.(such as mouthwash etc.,)Matches,lighters,Cell Phones,Ipods,Ipads,Lap Tops,Hand held electronic games,no wifi gadgets including all that have ability for social media. Clothing Items or pictures containing Vulgarity,Alcohol or Tobacco Advertisements. Non-Christian Books,Newspapers,or Magazines.Photos of a Sexually Suggestive Nature, all persons must be fully clothed or example,(no tank tops or plain white Tee Shirts may be worn outside the dorms). Audio Visuals (CD’s,DVD’s Videos), Food, Pocket Knives (or any similar items which may be used as a weapon) Pocket sized containers of any kind,such as (pill containers) Letters or Packages from girlfriends will be returned to sender. We will not allow packages from Families enabling the student by Breaking the rules. Any Packages in which money is hidden will be returned to the sender.
If Any of the above items are brought to the program, or arrive through the mail, they will be confiscated, thrown away, or mailed home at the student’s expense.